Every month we post brief updates to projects, events, and initiatives we are working on at AIGA Raleigh. If you have any questions or ideas to share, email us at email@example.com. Want to volunteer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you’d like to get involved.
- No event in May, but we will return in June with Content Matters: Create Meaningful Sites with Content Strategy with Michael Gowen. Tickets are on sale now.
- We are actively looking for volunteers to help organize this monthly series. Contact email@example.com if you are interested.
Design For Good
- Next DFG meeting: Room 202 at the Cameron Village Library on May 18 from 12:30-2:30Check the Facebook Group for updates.
- Share your ideas on the Project Work Space on the Triangle Wiki.
- Will organize a group to attend CityCamp to observe and share ideas. Interested in going, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’ve introduced The Window Project, a challenge to effect positive social change in your immediate surroundings through creative thought. It’s meant to encourage everyone in the creative community to take a more active role in addressing the social needs of our neighborhoods.
- Was a great success. People enjoyed the speaker/movie concept. David Burney gave a great presentation on Design Thinking prior to the film.
- We want to know what design-related film we should show next. Email ideas to email@example.com.
- We are going to try to schedule the Durham tour for June.
- Raleigh tour will be in the fall. We may also consider Raleigh for June in the event that Durham doesn’t work out.
- We are in the early stages of organizing the next Pursuit Fund round. Start thinking about what project or goal you’d like to submit to receive a grant from AIGA Raleigh.