Join AIGA Raleigh for our April Virtual Community Meeting! It is more important than ever to stay connected. Please note that the Zoom link will be sent out 48 hours before the meeting and then again day of. It will not be published publicly to avoid a room takeover. Please do not share the link publicly once you get it.
Spring Forward! Build up your motivation and design process.
Join us as we talk to creatives about their design process, what keeps them motivated and creating new art. We know how difficult it has been for us creatives to stay motivated especially during our current state of things, so come get inspired! Meet the creatives:
Dameon Williams - Illustrator | Instagram
Melissa Stone - Illustrator & Owner of Amuseboosh | Instagram | Website
Matt Dawson - Designer/Illustrator & Owner of StayGray Ponyboy | Instagram | Website
Please note that the Zoom link will be sent out before the meeting. It will not be published publicly to avoid a room takeover. Please do not share the link publicly once you get it.
A few house rules:
- When you sign on please make sure your microphone is on mute. You can hit the spacebar to mute and unmute to talk.
- Please use your first and last name so we know who it is. Also, feel free to add your preferred pronouns after your name if you would like (he/him) (she/her) (they/them).
- If you are on camera try not to have a bright light source behind you so we can see you. Unless of course you are in the witness protection program then by all means...
- We would LOVE to see you but understand if you are feeling a little less than presentable. It is ok to leave those cameras off and it may even help depending on your internet connection.
- We will be making use of the Raise Hand function and the Chat window within Zoom to keep conversations flowing. There will be board members ready to answer questions.