- Refund requests received within 24 hours prior to the event will be eligible for full refund.
- Cancellation or refund requests should be submitted via e-mail
- Please, include the name of the attendee, or the name the ticket was purchased under.
- All refund requests must be made by the credit card holder for the purchased ticket.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
IF AIGA RALEIGH CANCELS AN EVENT:
AIGA Raleigh reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment, inclement weather, or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If AIGA Raleigh cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- If an event is canceled or postponed AIGA Raleigh will send a notification email to registered attendees via the email address used to register. We will also post the cancellation announcement to our Twitter and Facebook accounts.