Join AIGA Raleigh for our December Virtual Community Meeting! It is more important than ever to stay connected. Please note that the Zoom link will be sent out 48 hours before the meeting and then again day of. It will not be published publicly to avoid a room takeover. Please do not share the link publicly once you get it.
Creative with kids!
Join us as we learn fun paper crafts with our Director of Design Impact, Lindsay Hutchins. Grab the kids (or your inner creative kid!) and learn some winter paper crafts with us!
- Lindsay will begin the meeting by giving a brief introduction into how to create each animal, then there will be break-out sessions for each animal.
- Feel free to bring whatever art supplies you would like! Lindsay will be making all-white animals, but you are more than welcome to change your animal any way you would like!
- This meeting is for anyone! So you can bring along the kids in your family to the meeting and join in! But it is also a chance to bring out the inner kid inside you! Hope to see you there!
We would like to offer materials for anyone who needs them. Please fill out the form below and we will get the materials to you by Tuesday Dec. 1st:
Click here to receive materials
Please note that the Zoom link will be sent out before the meeting. It will not be published publicly to avoid a room takeover. Please do not share the link publicly once you get it.
A few house rules:
- When you sign on please make sure your microphone is on mute. You can hit the spacebar to mute and unmute to talk.
- Please use your first and last name so we know who it is.
- If you are on camera try not to have a bright light source behind you so we can see you. Unless of course you are in the witness protection program then by all means...
- We would LOVE to see you but understand if you are feeling a little less than presentable. It is ok to leave those cameras off and it may even help depending on your internet connection.
- We will be making use of the Raise Hand function and the Chat window within Zoom to keep conversations flowing. There will be board members ready to answer questions.