Join AIGA Raleigh for our December Virtual Community Meeting! It is more important than ever to stay connected. Please note that the Zoom link will be sent out 48 hours before the meeting and then again day of. It will not be published publicly to avoid a room takeover. Please do not share the link publicly once you get it.
Virtual Caricature Workshops!
Join us for a relaxed evening of giving people funny faces. We'll be learning to draw caricatures and you can go as goofy as you want. All you'll need is some paper and a sharpie or two. After some instruction by our Director of Empowerment, Abra Millsaps, you'll pair off with a friend or we can assign you to a breakout room so you can practice your new cartooning skills on a partner.
Please note that the Zoom link will be sent out before the meeting. It will not be published publicly to avoid a room takeover. Please do not share the link publicly once you get it.
A few house rules:
- When you sign on please make sure your microphone is on mute. You can hit the spacebar to mute and unmute to talk.
- Please use your first and last name so we know who it is. Also, feel free to add your preferred pronouns after your name if you would like (he/him) (she/her) (they/them).
- If you are on camera try not to have a bright light source behind you so we can see you. Unless of course you are in the witness protection program then by all means...
- We would LOVE to see you but understand if you are feeling a little less than presentable. It is ok to leave those cameras off and it may even help depending on your internet connection.
- We will be making use of the Raise Hand function and the Chat window within Zoom to keep conversations flowing. There will be board members ready to answer questions.