Join AIGA Raleigh for our June Virtual Community Meeting! It is more important than ever to stay connected. Please note that the Zoom link will be sent out 48 hours before the meeting and then again day of. It will not be published publicly to avoid a room takeover. Please do not share the link publicly once you get it.
It's not goodbye. It's see you real soon.
What a long strange (wonderful, amazing) trip it's been. The time has come to bid farewell to the 2018-2020 AIGA Raleigh Board and introduce to what is coming next for AIGA Raleigh. This will be a positivity-filled, heartfelt gathering where we will talk a little past, a little present, and a lot about the future.
We will have event updates, introduce you to the 2020-2022 board slate (but with a twist!) Share some stories from the last two years and enjoy each other's company in this, one of the strongest; most innovative chapters in the country.
We will be saying goodbye (ok, see you later) to many long-standing board members who are taking a well-deserved break. Please join us in thanking them for the heart and passion they brought to our community.
We are so excited to see old friends again and welcome new faces to our thriving creative community.
Please note that the Zoom link will be sent out 48 hours before the meeting and then again day of. It will not be published publicly to avoid a room takeover. Please do not share the link publicly once you get it.
A few house rules:
- When you sign on please make sure your microphone is on mute. You can hit the spacebar to mute and unmute to talk.
- Please use your first and last name so we know who it is.
- If you are on camera try not to have a bright light source behind you so we can see you. Unless of course you are in the witness protection program then by all means...
- We would LOVE to see you but understand if you are feeling a little less than presentable. It is ok to leave those cameras off and it may even help depending on your internet connection.
- We will be making use of the Raise Hand function and the Chat window within Zoom to keep conversations flowing. There will be board members ready to answer questions.