Join AIGA Raleigh for our March Virtual Community Meeting! It is more important than ever to stay connected. Please note that the Zoom link will be sent out 24 hours before the meeting and then again day of. It will not be published publicly to avoid a room takeover. Please do not share the link publicly once you get it.
Intro to bullet journaling. Keeping it simple.
The bullet journal is a system for recording and organizing your thoughts and life. Join us as we hear from our hear from our Director of Empowerment, Abra Millsaps, who has been bullet journaling since October of 2016. Abra’s mantra is to keep it simple. You are free to make it as beautiful or extravagant as you want, but if you want to dedicate your creativity to other pursuits, the bullet journal can still be a useful tool. This community meeting will include an overview of the basics and some simple layouts you can start incorporating into your own journals.
Please note that the Zoom link will be sent out before the meeting. It will not be published publicly to avoid a room takeover. Please do not share the link publicly once you get it.
A few house rules:
- When you sign on please make sure your microphone is on mute. You can hit the spacebar to mute and unmute to talk.
- Please use your first and last name so we know who it is. Also, feel free to add your preferred pronouns after your name if you would like (he/him) (she/her) (they/them).
- If you are on camera try not to have a bright light source behind you so we can see you. Unless of course you are in the witness protection program then by all means...
- We would LOVE to see you but understand if you are feeling a little less than presentable. It is ok to leave those cameras off and it may even help depending on your internet connection.
- We will be making use of the Raise Hand function and the Chat window within Zoom to keep conversations flowing. There will be board members ready to answer questions.