Join AIGA Raleigh for our November Virtual Community Meeting! It is more important than ever to stay connected. Please note that the Zoom link will be sent out 48 hours before the meeting and then again day of. It will not be published publicly to avoid a room takeover. Please do not share the link publicly once you get it.
Virtual Drink & Draw. Let's Decompress!
Join us as we decompress after election day with our Director of Design Empowerment, Abra Millsaps. Grab a drink (whatever you like!) and come draw with us!
Totally chill night:
- Abra will be guiding our virtual drink & draw with breaks and sharing
- Feel free to bring your own work or you can download one of Abra's coloring pages, themed cozy, fall leaves and yoga poses! (Sign up to receive links to these PDFs)
- Your drawing can be physical or digital with whatever media you prefer!
- Check out our social for some drink recipes!
Sign up for free to receive these PDFs to use for the event! Art by Abra Millsaps
Please note that the Zoom link will be sent out before the meeting. It will not be published publicly to avoid a room takeover. Please do not share the link publicly once you get it.
A few house rules:
- When you sign on please make sure your microphone is on mute. You can hit the spacebar to mute and unmute to talk.
- Please use your first and last name so we know who it is.
- If you are on camera try not to have a bright light source behind you so we can see you. Unless of course you are in the witness protection program then by all means...
- We would LOVE to see you but understand if you are feeling a little less than presentable. It is ok to leave those cameras off and it may even help depending on your internet connection.
- We will be making use of the Raise Hand function and the Chat window within Zoom to keep conversations flowing. There will be board members ready to answer questions.