Homegrown After Dark: Develop and Maintain Strong Client Relationships with Myriad Media
Have you ever needed to have a difficult conversation with a client? Have you ever balanced the role of being a creative resource with authority? Tony Cope, Co-Founder and Executive Producer at Myriad Media has been producing video for over 22 years. He will offer specific tips to ensure that your client relationships lead to successful projects.
- The Authoritative Arc -- How to talk with authority rather than with a question to ensure your clients trust and have confidence in what you are saying
- Creating Constructive Tension -- Making sure clients feel a sense of urgency and importance in your recommendations
- How to approach difficult conversations
- How to fix mistakes that you make
- How to set clear objectives and roles from the start
- How to maintain empathy during the course of your project
- How to develop new relationships from the result of successful projects
Additionally at the end of the presentation, Myriad team members will be available to answer your questions on all facets of video production.
Dinner will be provided! Looking at several options now but you will be well-fed for sure.
About Myriad Media
Myriad Media is a production company based in Raleigh, NC. We’re daydreamers with a purpose. Storytelling runs in our blood, but so does the ability to execute. We believe in doing great work for great brands that we share values with, like honesty, simplicity, and humility.
Homegrown After Dark, a Dinner & Learn series from AIGA Raleigh
Things change fast in our industry, and it's important for us to grow our non-traditional design skills. This monthly series brings local, "homegrown" experts together with designers for an intimate, in-depth discussion of different skills or topics that will help designers add a few skills to their toolbox. Homegrown is your opportunity to break bread with the smartest people in town.