It’s been said that there are talented graphic designers and successful graphic designers, but not every designer can be said to be talented and successful. What makes the difference? Often, it’s simply the ability to sell your talent, to develop customers who will pay you for your creativity and skill. In other words, you have to be able to put on your “selling hat” and get results.
At our January Lunch & Learn, Dave Fellman will show you how to be more effective when you put on your selling hat, accomplishing a maximum amount of selling in a minimum amount of time, and with a minimum of discomfort! He’ll explain:
· How to set reasonable expectations, both for the time you can spend and the pace at which you’re likely to develop new business.
- How to protect your selling time from interruptions.
- How to identify the best prospects.
- How to get past gatekeepers and other obstacles…like voice mail!
- How to overcome the common objections…including “we’re happy with our current designer!”
Watch this video
from Dave. And join us Januray 10th!
Connect with Dave before the event (http://www.davefellman.com/ or on FB) and let him know what you’d like to learn about putting your selling hat on.
Your choice of appetizer:
- baba ghanouj
Your choice of entree:
- chicken kabob
- beef shawarma
- falafel & vegetables
- sitti rice
Beverages: Iced tea and water
Seating is limited so register today!
* So, what is HOMEGROWN? It’s a new Lunch & Learn series from AIGA Raleigh.
Things change fast in our industry, and it’s important for us to grow our non-traditional design skills. This monthly lunch series brings local, “homegrown” experts together with designers for an intimate, indepth discussion of different skills or topics that will help designers add a few skills to their toolbox. HOMEGROWN is your opportunity to have lunch with the smartest people in town.