Real-time workflows were already the norm in game development, and now they are shaking up other design fields. Blender and Unreal Engine give us a powerful and FREE toolset for real-time projects. Learn how to incorporate Blender and Unreal Engine together from veteran toolsmith, Mike Erwin of Gawain Industries. Bring your laptop. We will be at the Red Hat Annex this month.
• Learn recent developments in Blender, and why it has been getting more attention.
• Learn what problems Blender and Unreal Engine can solve.
• Learn how to make 3D assets in one engine and get them into the other (file formats, compatibility, workflow).
• Learn how interactive real-time software lets you iterate on designs in seconds instead of hours or days.
• Discover Community! Learn where to go to learn the software, ask for help, find 3D assets, and share your work.