This panel of local creatives will tackle topics like professional career paths, work/life balance, building community, and the next generation of female leaders. There will be plenty of time for Q&A and, of course, a great lunch!
Moderated by Kristin McPeak, Digital Experience Manager at PointSource (and Director of Member Experience for AIGA Raleigh), we will have an honest, authentic, and relatable discussion. We hope it's inspiring to see a panel of women who are challenging the status quo, leading teams, and contributing innovative solutions to our industry and beyond--right here at home.
Our panel includes:
- Laura Hamlyn, Senior Manager of Global Content at Red Hat
- Lisa Smith, Front-end Developer at New Media Campaigns
- Jen Hubbard, Interactive Designer at Centerline
- Casey Overcash, Senior SEO and Content Manager at O3
- Elizabeth Ruf, Marketing and Community Relations Coordinator at The Wade Edwards Foundation and Learning Lab
Homegrown, a Lunch & Learn series from AIGA Raleigh
Things change fast in our industry, and it's important for us to grow our non-traditional design skills. This monthly lunch series brings local, "homegrown" experts together with designers for an intimate, in-depth discussion of different skills or topics that will help designers add a few skills to their toolbox. Homegrown is your opportunity to have lunch with the smartest people in town.