AIGA Raleigh is happy to be a presenting sponsor of Triangle AMA’s High Five conference. (AIGA members receive 15% off by using the code “AIGA” when registering.)
High Five—the conference where creative and marketing meet.Learn from some of the foremost experts in creative design and marketing strategy.
Do you or your team members struggle to effectively communicate how your creative ideas connect to the marketing strategy? Are you being asked to do more with less? Having difficulty selling your ideas to your counterparts or senior leadership?
Learn how to overcome these and other common challenges by attending High Five – the conference where creative and marketing meet. This game-changing conference will ignite collaborative relationships between creative and marketing experts — filling a gap that is critical for future business innovations.
Below are just five of the speakers we’ve locked up to inspire you:
Aaron Draplin: Design Guru. Using scientific proof and state-of-the-art multimedia technique. Gives high fives to independent-minded designers, roll-up your sleeves scrappers.
Jeni Herberger: Design innovator. Breaks down walls between business policy and design strategy. Design radio show host. Gives high fives to fellow water sports lovers on the West Coast.
Lane Becker: User-Experience Guru. Innovator. Design and Marketing Visionary. Gives high fives to anyone else who loves kayaks, cocktails & the internet.
Matt Woolman: Creative Disruption Lab. Designer. Award-winner PRINT Magazine, AIGA and Art Director’s Club. Gives high fives to design innovators and fellow VCU grads.
Chris Butler: HOW Design speaker. Smashing Magazine editor. Gives high fives to design entrepreneurs and RISD alums.
Here are five reasons to register today.
- It’s fresh, new and exciting. Taking place in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina, High Five is a first-of-its-kind event in the Southeast designed to get you out of your comfort zone and help you to really get creative!
- It’s early in the year – Feb 26-27 – to help you get the most out of it. You’ll have the next 10 months to apply what you’ve learned, improve your execution and impact marketing ROI in 2014.
- It’s very affordable! For as low as $225* per registration, the connections you make, information you learn and collaboration you’ll experience make it an incredible value.
- The conference features five keynote speakers. These are world-class experts on a variety of topics from zero-paid media to non-obvious marketing trends to breaking down barriers and bringing new ideas to life.
- In between all the amazing content, High-Five is loaded with networking opportunities, a cool tradeshow and, of course, food to keep your energy up high.
Check out the full speaker lineup and register at www.highfiveconference.com.
* AIGA members receive 15% off by using the code “AIGA” when registering.